Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to fax from hp office jet 4650. Office jet 4650. I am…

Customer Question
How to fax from...

How to fax from hp office jet 4650

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Office jet 4650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I am just trying for the 1st time to fax

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just what to do to fax

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I don't have the $28.00 fee to continue I will get in touch later refund for $5.00 sorry I did not know about the extra $28.00
3/26/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 3 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify do have your telephone line connected to your fax?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff