Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer paper size is invalid? Epson wf2750. Months. I

Customer Question
Printer paper size is...

Printer paper size is invalid?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson wf2750

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF2750?

Months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I didn/t

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

ok
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

Thank you.