Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I replaced the black ink and it hasn't printed as it should.

Customer Question
I replaced the black...

I replaced the black ink and it hasn't printed as it should . It doesn't"t make a good copy now. Some things you can't read. We use it primarily to make copies.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

MFC-J475DW

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No Err

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No error messages. I replace the black ink and from that point it hasn't worked as it should. In the window where normal printing appears there was some phone message. I don't have factor anything else. We just copy or print from computer.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

I unplugged the printer for more than 2 minutes. I tried to print something and the black print did not come out dark.
How much have you charged on my car?
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Hi are you available now?