Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

While printing photos, system shut down, said unplug and…

Customer Question
While printing photos...

While printing photos , system shut down , said unplug and call a tech. Unit is MGS5220

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MGS5220

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MGS5220?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

What is an OS system

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank You

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 3 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff