Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Has been working fine. But, now not talking with my computer…

Customer Question
Has been working fine...

Has been working fine. But, now not talking with my computer or my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Have tried to print does not connect. Was able to print with my MacAir, but only with cable connection.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried to scan with my MacAir using a cable. No luck.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What is the brand and model of the printer?