Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HPF4280 priinter. Insert of new ink cartridge didn't

Customer Question
HPF4280 priinter. Insert...

HPF4280 priinter. Insert of new ink cartridge didn't register and indicates empty. Does not print. Anything I can do or buy another?

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your HPF4280?

Nno. Have changed ink many times. Also inserted new color cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages. Am able to open cartridge cover on printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just do basic printing from y MAC. Frustrated because it faiiled when new cartridge inserted. Lights stay on to indicated empty ink but that is not the case.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.