Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I put in the ink cartridge and it says I have a

Customer Question
I put in the...

I put in the ink cartridge and it says I have a communication problem. What now? I have an Epson NX230

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

NX230

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No . There is no lid--I just have to press the ink sign and it will adjust the cartridges so I can get them out.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please