Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a WF 3640 Epson printer. I have cleaned printer

Customer Question
I have a WF...

I have a WF 3640 Epson printer. I have cleaned printer nozzle and few times, but still get blurred printing.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

WF 3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I got a message a few weeks ago to update and I did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Magenta color is low. All are colors are new

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

How exactly did you cleaned the Nozzle?

Please let me know

Followed directions on printer. Printer ran the cleaning

Thanks

Can you remove the ink from the printer then power it off.

then using a Q-Tip with cleaning alcohol (or warm water if you do not have any), clean out the areas where the ink goes in.

Then use a damp cloth and wipe down the inside of the printer.

Once done, let it dry for 10 minutes

Then put the ink back in, power it on and tell me if it then prints correctly please

This will also allow you to see if any foreign objects are in the printer which may cause this.

Thanks. I will try that when I get home. No need for you to connect

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.