Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My dialoque box is not working, it keep saying" Hp envy 4500…

Customer Question
My dialoque box is...

My dialoque box is not working, it keep saying "

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp envy 4500 e-all-in-one seriers

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About a week.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know how.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me please?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.