Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I register? Epson xp-440, just got it, new

Customer Question
How do I register? ...

How do I register?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson xp-440

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-440?

Just got it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

New computer;Staples tech set it up

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 3 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

how is printer connected to computer..usb or wifi

I just want to register my new printer

ok so you basically wish to register the printer with epson

let me know if you have any more questions

if you need help with printer setup or installation please do reply to me

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the answer by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you