Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer got jammed with paper and now WON'T work right!!

Hello, my printer got...

Hello, my printer got jammed with paper and now WON'T work right!! it DOUBLE PRINTS and has a WHITE LINE running down through the print or picture.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I am not sure-- I have it connected to my computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know how to do that~~

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I turn on my printer??

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

i have unplugged the copier-- will plug it back in at 10:00am my time--and let you know if it works-- thank you--

Thank you

Richard, Technician
The ORANGE ALARM BUTTON IS STILL ON__

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I lost the ID and PASSWORD
ID###-##-#### PASSWORD 6862

It says you closed the program or gave me the wrong ID.

You have to leave the program open so I can connect, open it again, give me the new password ***** tells you and double check the Id and leave it open please

Thank you

I gave you the right ID and Password *****

Then you closed the program...

Are you on a windows computer?

Please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7274faa8-3d2a-4cda-bcd0-32c054907651

Click I agree and run the file please that downloads

it shows --teamViewerQs(2).exe I went there and it gave me the ID and password

Please click this link