Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a TR8530 printer as of last Friday. In trying to print…

Customer Question
Have a TR8530 printer...

Have a TR8530 printer as of last Friday. In trying to print specific pages from a document, at first all was fine. Now if I want to print a page or a couple of pages, it prints was it wants. e.g. I want page 19, it prints 16 etc. When I just tried again, the printer icon was dark so couldn't do anytg

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your TR8530: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It was just installed last Fri. I am 85 so it's like I'm in 1st grade

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Not sure where to go for the service offers. Sorry, maybe I should just wait for the email response to see if I can reslove it that way
3/26/2018
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your printer question.

I think it sounds to me as if your printer's driver has become corrupted, and will need uninstalling, then a restart of your system, then the printer drivers reinstalled after that.

If you'll tell me the Windows version (or if Apple, MAC OS X version) on your computer, and whether your printer is wireless/WiFi or on a USB connection, I will give you detailed instructions on how to go about that, if you wish.