Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get the drawer to go all the way in where you load…

Customer Question
Hi I cannot get...

Hi I cannot get the drawer to go all the way in where you load the paper.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 2750

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just a few minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure. But It just seems like there is something in the way.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.