Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I receive a message that the ink I'm using is not Epson ink…

Customer Question
I receive a message...

I receive a message that the ink I'm using is not Epson ink however the box says Epson Ink and the cartridge says Epson ink. I am buying from Amazon. What is up??

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

WF 3620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

About 2 - 3 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Isn't that automatic

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I just wanted someone at Epson to know I was receiving a message from my WF 3620 printer/scanner that I wasn't using Epson Ink which according to the box and the cartridge I am using Epson Ink. I've been having problems for the past several weeks. First the magenta would not print so I cleaned the nozzle heads several times and then some lines were blurry and unreadable. I cleaned the nozzle heads again a bunch of times and it improved but still not good.

Unfortunately, we are not Epson.