Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Havent used printer Mg3000 in a few day. Went to print a PDF…

Good morning, Technician's Assistant:...

Good morning,

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Havent used printer Mg3000 in a few day. Went to print a PDF letter and it is not printing

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I am using an Acer laptop with Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG3000?

Just started, everything was fine last week, didn’t use printer for 1 week then this morning I can’t print

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing Else

3/26/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you now try to print?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Nothing happens, can’t even print rest page, everything goes to print que
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Do not want to be remotely connected
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Are you still there
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Hello
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Richard are you there
Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Nothing
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Unplugged and waiting

Thanks

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Power on, still nothing happening

how are you connecting to the printer? Via USB or Wireless?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Wireless

Remove the power to your wifi router, wait 4 minutes, connect the power, restart the computer and then try to print

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Removed and waiting

Thanks

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Router on and working

ok, let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Nothing is happening goes to print que
Status. Error -printing

ok, go to start, control panel, then type in device in the search and choose devices and printers.

Do you see the printer listed there?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
the printer is listed
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Has a status of Error

Right click it and select remove

Then restart the computer, go back there and click add printer

Then click it so it installed and try to print to it please

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Right Clicked on remove left clicked on remove, but still there with the Default indicator on it

remove all copies of the printer there please, so it is not listed at all

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Gone now
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Re-adding it now

thanks

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Printed a test page, but it does not print a PDF page

still the same symptoms with a PDF?

And are you sure you are choosing the correct printer when doing this?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
let me try removing and adding again
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Printed test page
Printed PDF
Hallelujah
Thank you very much

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Technician
Richard, Technician