Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Installed new hp cartridge but it is not registering. K7100…

Installed new hp cartridge...

Installed new hp cartridge but it is not registering

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

K7100 - got a pen failure message

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes - can open lid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I took out the tricolour cartridge as well and this is now not recognised but only left ink light is blinking

3/26/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

OK - will be back in 10n mins

Thank you

Richard, Technician
just paid for remote assistance

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

922 465 164
password *****