Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print and printer is giving me a message? and…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print and printer is giving me a message ? and I cant get it printing again. i am a ink cartridge customer, can you help me get it printing?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure, can you go in and find the hold up? i was two sided printing

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 30 days ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

John, Computer Science Engineer