Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am unable to connect my MG7160 printer to my the NBN

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to connect my MG7160 printer to my the NBN modem

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MG7160: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never updated it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 3 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.