Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bring up a document I want to print, but when I click on…

Customer Question
I bring up a...

I bring up a document I want to print, but when I click on share, then print, it doesn't happen. My printer is hooked up and fine. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just the past 2-3 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't think I have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is all

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 5 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Is the issue resolved or do you still require assistance on it?