Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My son gave me a HP laser jet CP1025nw color printer and I…

Customer Question
My son gave me...

My son gave me a HP laser jet CP1025nw color printer and I do not know how to get it to work on my computer, I have no instruction or other information

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your LaserJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Right now USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I never have just trying to figure out how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe only that I have no other information on it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

I have decided not to use the service or free trial,
is that for a one time only and i want have to pay a monthly fee?

do you want to proceed or no?

No
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No Thank you

OK thank you