Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Hp Photosmart 5520 seeems plugged in and the powerstrip into…

Customer Question
Hp Photosmart 5520 seeems...

Hp Photosmart 5520 seeems plugged in and the powerstrip into which it is plugged into twice is on but the printer does not turn on. Why?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp Phototosmart 5520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

It seems plugged in twice yet will not turn on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Today

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.