Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just got support code 6000. As soon as I restart I get the…

Customer Question
Hi just got support...

Hi just got support code 6000

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes as soon as I restart I get the error. happened in middle of a print job

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No want to update I guess

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 3 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the printer?

What is the model?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey