Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP computer doesn't recognize the Canon printer. HP Envy…

Customer Question
My HP computer doesn't...

My HP computer doesn't recognize the Canon printer.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

HP Envy Notebook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

I just learned of it today. I usually link up this computer with an HP printer. It did work a few months ago, but I haven't tried it again for a while.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

What's a jo-1017?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.