Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will not print. WP-3720. 2 days. I don't know. Will not copy…

Will not print Technician's...

Will not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

WP-3720

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Will not copy will not print checks

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

will not copy print

Do you see any error messages?

Go ahead

Do you see any error messages?

Let’s hear from him !

Do you see any error messages?

I’m waiting

Do you see any error messages?

Do you see any error messages?

Do you see any error messages?

Do you see any error messages?

Do you see any error messages?

Do you see any error messages?

Harry, Engineer
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer.

I'll be assisting you further.

The computer you have is that Windows?