Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My 830 printer has streaks in black and printing. How do i…

Customer Question
Hi, My 830 printer...

Hi, My 830 printer has streaks in black and white printing. How do i remove them?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP-830

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-830?

Couple of days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Long while ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 4 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the XP-830 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff