Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It doen not work anymore, we need your help. Canon PIXMA…

Customer Question
It doen not work...

It doen not work anymore, we need your help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon PIXMA MP490 & 492, is this the model?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

For a few months since we are not really using it on daily basis... only in time where we need to print personal documents.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

No, we have not updated the OS yet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing, but we are very old at 82 yrs old, and we need someone to come and do it for us.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.