Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have paper jam on a Cannon Mx459 printer that I can not…

Customer Question
I have paper jam on...
I have paper jam on a Cannon Mx459 printer that I can not get cleared. The paper broke off half way when I was trying to pull the jam out. Now I can not get the rest of the paper out and I need this printer to print a very important report. How can I get this remaining paper out?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 3 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your printer question. All I ask is that you please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied. thank you :)

there is a door that kind of pulls off on the bottom of the printer

there is a diagram on this page

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/MX450%20series/EN/ERR/1303.html#wp1412361