Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I recently purchased copier with an 045 cartridge. I'm very…

Customer Question
I recently purchased copier...

I recently purchased copier with an 045 cartridge. I'm very satisfied with the copier, but today I was informed that it was time to change the cartridge. I opened the front and proceeded to grab the blue handle (your instructions told me to do this) and the blue handle came off. No problem, I thought, I'll just reach down and pull the cartridge out. Big problem, it is FIRMLY caught on the left side. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

The error message was on the machine and it told me it was time to change the pricing cartridge. Well, we all know that when it says change...you might get a little more mileage. However, in my reformed state I decided to take it out when ordered. I had another cartridge on a shelf.

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

This is the first time to change the cartridge since I purchased the machine. The new cartridge has the Canon logo, and says it is for a MF63OC series.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just realize that I need this machine for a presentation tomorrow.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I wanted someone at Canon. No offense, but I’d like you to release me and return my money from the credit card.