Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Well to start with I have lost my information directory. I…

Customer Question
Well to start with...

Well to start with I have lost my information directory. I don't know what any of the signals (buttons) on top stand for. I am also computer Illiterate . When this printer was new did it have only a small amount of ink carriages in it. It seems like it may be out of ink already.My model # is SDGOB-1621. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

Where would I see error Messages?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

They were new ones that came with the printer. I have only had it a short while.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I just don't know what those buttons on top mean? There is also a button to the right of the little buttons.I think that needs to be lit up for anything to work.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

Every new printer will come with what they call Starter ink... These carts from the manufacturer only have a very small amount of ink and will only last a short time.... Once you change the ink carts you will be all set again.... If you go and purchase them I will help you install them if you need me to gladly

Thanks Mike