Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not able to print from Laptop to HP Laser Jet. Had a WiFi…

Customer Question
Not able to print...

Not able to print from Laptop to HP Laser Jet. Had a WiFi problem several days ago. Xfinity tech came to home; problem solved. Unable to print from PC to HP. Keep seeing some version of the following statement when attempt to print fails: "Printer Is Now In Error State."

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your LaserJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I'm not sure if I have ever done an update. Note: I am not a tech person. Have few skills in that area. Age 72.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer was purchased August 31, 2017 from local Staples store. Worked perfectly until the Xfinity problem that was resolved on Wednesday. I've been through the menu many times, print out Wireless Network Test Report, HP Web Services, and anything else that I could think of.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.