Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error code 2500. Failed to auto head alignment. Have tried 6…

Customer Question
Error code 2500....

Error code 2500. Failed to auto head alignment. Have tried 6 times. Powered down, restarted etc.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Sorry, i did not explain. Brand new printer, MX922 trying to initial setup

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never. Brand new printer purchased 1.5 hrs ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Problem resolved while waiting. Please cancel this transaction.
3/25/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 4 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the MX922 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No. It is brand new printer and initial setup is what WAS failing. While waiting I was able to resolve the issue. Please cancel this transaction.

Understood.

Great to read this got solved.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff

Please verify charges against card are voided.

Understood.

A refund can be done here:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me 5 stars after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey