Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not my computer, it was my printer and what you people told…

Customer Question
Not my computer, it...

Not my computer, it was my printer and what you people told me was how to insert an ink cartridge. I know how to install an ink cartridge. I needed

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Help As I said before - I think it is MX922. The problem was that the whole

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Ink cartridge line did not return and I could not insert the cartridge. As O said before - Yes I am getting an error message and yes I can open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The covers. Yes - how do I get the iink cartridge line to move like it used to when you opened the cover?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 5 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the MX922 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff