Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new HP all-in-one computer (wireless) and a

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new HP all-in-one computer (wireless) and a wireless HP Envy 7640 printer (wireless) that I already had before I got the new computer. I cannot add the printer to the computer. It wants a WPS number and I can't find it. When I try to connect throught my internet connections, my printer comes up on my list of devices but when I try to connect, every pin or password ***** have tried comes up as incorrect.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't. I've only had the computer about a month or so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 3 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff