Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do i connect my printer when none of this makes any

Customer Question
How do i connect...

How do i connect my printer when none of this makes any sense...

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Totally lost when it comes to this

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: jinsmn, Engineer replied 3 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Engineer

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the manufacturer and model details of your printer? Which operating system is there on your computer?