Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I HAVE A OFFICEJET 4650 AND AM USING WINDOWS 10 I WANT TO…

Customer Question
I HAVE A OFFICEJET...

I HAVE A OFFICEJET 4650 AND AM USING WINDOWS 10 I WANT TO USE THE SCAN OPTION

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

DELL 7000 SERIES, WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I have just had this setup put together printer and laptop doing well on normal things when i choose the printer i cant find anything it tells me to go to desktop-9cfivj5

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Was done by geek-it recently

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click on the link below. Make sure your correct version of Windows is selected. Download the Full Feature Software and Drivers. Turn off the printer. Once the download is complete, run the program and follow the prompts. Turn the printer back on when it prompts you to connect the printer.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-4650-all-in-one-printer-series/5447930/model/5447931

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert