Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will print locally but everytime I try to print…

Customer Question
My printer will print...

My printer will print locally but everytime I try to print from my computer it says error mode I have run trouble shooting but still not workiing

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Prbably never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.