Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

A new printer I'v never use I bought it for the church. I…

Customer Question
A new printer I'v...

A new printer I'v never use I bought it for the church. I can't get it to change product sizes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon 330

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

First time tried

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not tied into anything. only use to print bulletins

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 5 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the canon 330 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff