Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Does my HP Printer 4655 have the capability to enlarge and…

Does my HP Printer...

Does my HP Printer 4655 have the capability to enlarge and deminish pictures i want to print? If so, how do I do that. Thank you *****: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

A Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 4655?

We have had our printer for maybe 8 months an I have never tried to enlarge or diminish pictures before. We don't have a manual.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now. Thank you

3/25/2018
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

I just want to know if our printer is capable of resizing pictures and how I do that.

Understood.

Is this not better to resize or zoom into pictures with a photo editing software like Photoshop?

Or are you refering to something else?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Thank you. I don’t need further help

Understood.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me 5 stars after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Kind regards,

Jeff

jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer