Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new mfc j6835dw color printer that I am having

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new mfc j6835dw color printer that I am having problems getting the color to match "reality" or the actual color of the digital negative. My old canon printer never had this problem. I have tried using the

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your J6835DW: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried using the color property slides to simulate the color and still couldn't get it to get close to the actual match. I can send examples

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 3 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff