Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I keep getting paper jam message. Paper is cleared and all…

Customer Question
I keep getting paper...

I keep getting paper jam message. Paper is cleared and all doors closed.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother PC Fax version 2.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

First time. it has worked with no issues for 7 or 8 years

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Within 2 years

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

You have not done anything

Wait 2 minutes

Do you still have the error?

still says remove paper jam

How old is the printer?

I am not satisfied. you just want more money

OK

I want refund

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****