Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to print an 8.5 x 11 envelope on my printer. Wirelessly.

Customer Question
How to print an...

How to print an 8.5 x 11 envelope on my printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

That I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.

Sheflin, are you still here?

Yes, I am here. May I know the make and model number of your printer?

Thank you.

Sheflin, I don't want a free trial at this point, just want an answer to my question for now. thanks.

That is okay. In order to answer you properly, please let me know the following too.

Thank you.

Sheflin, just want to know why or how it doesn't print an envelope

I cannot answer you exactly without knowing the model number of the printer.

If it was working fine, and you can print all other files, reinstalling the printer driver will resolve the issue.

Thank you.