Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to setup scan feature in a new TS9020 printer. Canon…

Customer Question
How to setup scan...

How to setup scan feature in a new TS9020 printer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Canon TS9020 printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TS9020?

It is new and I have not used the scan feature.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to use the scan feature and it would not send the item to the computer. I can print from the computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>