Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer says computer cant be found. will copy but print…

Customer Question
Printer says computer cant...

Printer says computer cant be found. will copy but print from computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp deskjet 3050a all in one j611 series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

Just today. printed 3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not a clue what you are talking about. bought computer in Oct 2017

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Usb power cycle

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>