Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to connect with new printer..tried with cd and online…

Customer Question
Trying to connect with...

Trying to connect with new printer..tried with cd and online but it doesn't even give me the option to select wireless or direct usb

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know how to do that and instructions on line were meaningless to me an elderly immigrant to technology

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 3 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

let me know the make and model of the printer