Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need my password to send to printer. HP Office jet pro…

Customer Question
I need my password...

I need my password ***** send to printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Office jet pro 6978

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

HP Officejetpro 6978

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Is it your Wi-Fi password ***** your printer is asking for?

I don,t think so
No

Thank you. Is it asking for a password ***** you attempt to print something?

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Sorry for the delayed response I just now saw your question. Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Sorry for the delayed response I just now saw your question.

Do you still need assistance with this?