Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had a paper jam. I pulled the paper out following the

Customer Question
I had a paper...

I had a paper jam. I pulled the paper out following the directions on page 51 of the epson 810 manual. The paper tore and I am unable to grab on to the remaining part.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

810

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't recall

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Where is the jam at?

It’s at the back of the printer. We can grasp the paper but it won’t pull out.

Do you have a pair of tweezers?

Also, you can try removing all of the ink and see if the paper can be pulled from there