Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

There is s nothing wrong wit my Cannon. I'm having

Customer Question
There is s nothing...

There is s nothing wrong wit my Cannon. I'm having difficulty Scanning a picture and save it on desk-top. Can you please help me step by step? Thanks otto sambol

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your Canon printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don' remeber

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm sorry, I'm not too familiar wit computer there fore I'm a bit slow. I know I'm doing something wrong while trying but I don't know what.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you use windows or MAC computer?

Window

Please go to control panel > Hardware & sound > click view device and printers > do you see your printer there?

The information you send disepears too fast and I got not time to read it.

Would you like me to remote into your computer and show you how to scan and save it on your desktop?

If possible, I would like to be instructed step by step on how to star scanning and saving to my desk-top

No problem I can even do that.

Please go to control panel > Hardware & sound > click view device and printers.

Please let me know once you're there.

Md.Sadique, sorry for the bother; I realised this will be difficult for my part; I'll keep trying on my on. I'll not longer need your assistance and thanks once again. Also I'm 86 years old, a bit slow and with a steady income in other words I can't afford extra expenses. Yours truly ****************

In that case, the best bet would be a phone call to make things easier for you.

Thank you for the new offer but I don't want anything. I just want to close my account (if I have any) and stop here!
Have ha good day
otto Sambl***@******.***