Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have renewed both black inks now the print is not clear…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i have...

Second opinion] i have renewed both black inks now the print is not clear enough to read.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

EPSON xp350

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP350?

I have just replaced both black inks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to clean it Testpatterns show large black still not clear.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try cleaning the printhead two or three times by following the instructions in the link below.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd52728/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/xp340/cleaning_head_lcd_xp340.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!