Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can you help me with my Samsung smart tv? Ts about 2 or 3…

Customer Question
Hi. Can you help...

Hi. Can you help me with my Samsung smart tv?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Ts about 2 or 3 years old. 60 inch

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All is good but I need to change my email address on Stan and it won’t allow me to do this.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

This has been an issue for about 10 minutes, ever since I tried to change the email address. Is there a way of deleting the App and reinstalling it?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Please let me know know if you still need help with this issue.

I don’t want to be paying $62 a month. Can you tell me how I cancel this request and my card details that I gave you?
No thank you. I will find other means to do this. How do I cancel everything with you?