Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My epson wf 2750 is stuck in recovery mode. Wf 2750. For a…

Customer Question
My epson wf 2750...

My epson wf 2750 is stuck in recovery mode

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

Wf 2750

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

For a few days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It happened when i was updated operating system

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.